Friday, January 13, 2012

My Dream DIY Home Theater/Media Room

My Dream DIY Home Theater/Media Room Tube. Duration : 2.45 Mins.


Photos & complete details: www.ratemyfavoritespaces.com I surprised my husband with this room. I did all the work on a DIY budget, inspired by HGTV designer Candice Olson's media rooms. The lights were on for this video, but never when we watch DirecTV or movies.

Keywords: HDTV, System, furniture, movie, furnishings, projection, Theatre, ideas, Divine, Design, hometheater, set-up, Interior, Decor, do-it-yourself, 1080p, Panasonic, PT-AE3000U, Projector, Stewart, Filmscreen, Firehawk, 100, Plasma, LCD, Blu-ray, mancave, manspace, Candace, Olsen, PS3, Playstation, Man, Cave, Sports, Guy, interiors, homeseer, Z-wave, Harmony, 890, remote, lighting, control, automation, smart, wireless, hometheatre, setup, High-definition Television, Digital, mkayreagan

No comments:

Post a Comment